Falcon Video Briefs
One-minute video briefs with Falcon Discovery founder and CEO Don McLaughlin.
- The Elements of Falcon's InsideOut™ Process — CEO & founder Don McLaughlin explains the three elements of Falcon’s InsideOut™ process.
- Tailoring the Solution to the Company — The InsideOut™ approach to finding cost-saving solutions are tailored to each company’s unique situation.
- Falcon Discovery’s Cost Savings — Falcon can reduce e-discovery costs by 50% to 70% based on an AmLaw 200 law firm study.
- Lesson from Intel vs. AMD — Intel’s failure to meet its discovery obligations brings about sanctions and loss of right to claim attorney client privileges on a whole host of issues.
- Falcon: How it All Started — Falcon establishes a new model, now called InsideOut™, for managing discovery from inside a company.
- The Costs of Traditional Method of E-discovery — Falcon’s InsideOut™ model directly addresses the extreme costs of traditional electronic discovery.
- What Keeps the General Counsel Awake — Falcon CEO & founder Don McLaughlin discusses the great risk of failing to preserve electronic data and meet discovery.
- The Importance of Establishing a Process to Preserve Electronic Information — A company’s position in an investigation can be compromised by not having an established process to preserve, collect and analyze information.
- The Reinventing-the-Wheel Problem — Falcon founder Don McLaughlin explains the importance of an internally standardized process for handling the complexities of electronically stored information.