Experts on are the case
You can outsource your e-discovery tasks to Falcon, including:
- Computer imaging
FastCollect™ is our forensically sound process for preserving data integrity from acquisition through delivery. Experienced forensic examiners develop the collections plan that works for you.
Flat-fee pricing plans are offered.
- Preservation, collections and forensics
We have iron clad, defensible methods for identifying, preserving and collecting electronically stored information (ESI).
- Strict preservation and collection protocols are applied for detailed chain of custody records.
- We perform in-house custodian/witness interviews.
- Flexible options for collection, including self-collection by custodians.
- We inventory, track and manage ESI collections to eliminate wasteful process duplication.
- Advanced forensics are delivered by CCE and EnCE-certified investigators for all sources, including e-mail, deleted data, encrypted data, retired systems, PDAs and cell phones, file servers, flash drives, tape archives, social networking sites, and cloud computing—on client sites and at remote sites.
- Processing and culling
Falcon transforms raw data into useful information for search and filtering.
- A range of collection and processing methodologies cull ESI fast.
- Detailed inventory enables counsel to search, retrieve and review information efficiently.
- Advanced technology is used to index large volumes of ESI.
- We reduce the volume of duplicated information.
- High volume data is processed offsite at our highly secure, government-audited facility.
- Search and early case analysis
We identify the most relevant information to quickly advance early case analysis and workloads.
- We help you choose and license the right tools for search and retrieval.
- A proprietary process is used to analyze and validate search terms.
- Search efforts are continuously refined to reduce review process by as much as 90%.
- Early case analysis enables you to make better decisions to reduce risk.
- Review and production management
Falcon Discovery helps you achieve greater efficiency and control over review and document production, the most costly aspect of discovery.
- We define protocols to standardize review and production.
- The most appropriate review and coding technologies are selected.
- Falcon helps in-house and outside counsel during the meet and confer processby contributing to the development of ESI Protocols and Confidentiality Orders in compliance with F.R.E. 502.
- Falcon attorneys conduct responsiveness and hot document review, prepare privilege logs, summarize depositions and create fact/issue chronologies.